October 23, 2017 @ 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
Can You Hear Me Now?
Applying Active Listening Skills when Working with Domestic Violence Survivors
For domestic violence service providers and allied professionals.
By the end of the training, participants will:
- Examine the steps to listening with a purpose
- Identify importance of empathy
- Define active listening, its concepts and its goals
- Practice the steps of active listening
- Amber Guthrie, MA, Project Director, Maryland Network Against Domestic Violence
There is NO COST for this training, but space is limited!
2.5 Cateogry I Social work CEUs are available at no cost to MNADV members and $15 for non-members.
Free parking is available on-site.
Food will not be served. Please make prior arrangements.
For more information, email Amber at email@example.com or call 301-429-3601.
Register here: http://bit.ly/2erxI2P