September 18, 2017 @ 11:00 am – 2:30 pm
401 Potomac Street Boonsboro
- Define domestic violence and explore dynamics and types of abuse.
- Understand the prevalence of domestic violence and who it affects
- Develop awareness of myths and facts about domestic violence
- Understand the dynamics and cycle of domestic violence
- Learn how to assess and serve domestic violence victims
- Ayana Wallace, MS, Project Manager, Maryland Network Against Domestic Violence
There is NO COST for this training, but space is limited!
3 Cateogry I Social work CEUs are available at no cost to MNADV members and $15 for non-members.
Free parking is available on-site.
Food will not be served. Please make prior arrangements.
For more information, email Ayana at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301-429-3601.